688(I) Hunter/Killer, the most realistic submarine simulation ever developed for PC. Master the sonar and weapons control systems, learn to develop real target situations and outfit your boat with the latest advanced weaponry. Then use your skills to complete the tour of duty and earn your dolphins to become a true submariner.
- A truly authentic simulation: Developed by Sonalysts, a defense contractor who designs submarine simulators for the US Navy
- Over 12 detailed operating stations: Control all aspects of submarine warfare, including the sonar suite, fire control, helm and target motion analysis
- Real-World Terrain: Ocean depth and water density for the entire globe are based on actual satellite topographical data
- Real-life situations: Conduct detailed training and single missions, plus a full campaign based on political analysis from real world situations
- Multiplayer Warfare: Seek and Destroy up to 8 players over the internet or LAN
- Full 3D Technology: Full 3D technology allows for multiple camera views and accurate 3D models of over 20 different naval weapons platforms
- Complete Control: Manage all of the resources of your submarine, including crewmen training and weapons load-outs
International waterways become theaters of war when the world’s most formidable maritime powers exchange their fatal blows. With entire fleets at your command, you must strategically deploy vessels from every class – frigate to aircraft to nuclear submarine – to maintain the precarious balance of naval power and gain position for the deadly endgame.
- Campaigns and mission scenarios straight from current headlines
- Exclusive real-time strategy with cuttingedge, real-world weapons
- Intuitive point and click game play
- No need to memorize symbols or complex commands
- Player designed task forces
- Complete 3D environment rotates and zooms for intense combat action
- Effects modeled in stunning detail- time of day, clouds, rain, differing sea states, ship’s wake and pyrotechnics
Take charge of the most deadly modern-day submarines in the world – three distinct submarines across two unique and challenging campaigns. Utilize cutting-edge sensor and weapon technology to locate, track and destroy the enemy – even deliver Tomahawk missiles to inland targets. Whether transiting, diving, or surfacing you control the smartest, stealthiest and most feared subs on the water today!
- Three submarines to command – Seawolf, 688(I) and Akula. Each contains authentic naval systems including Sonar, Radar and Target Motion Analysis.
- Test your skills while firing Tomahawk missiles, rescuing crippled subs, rising through the polar ice cap to communicate information and much more.
- Easy to use game interface – With straightforward controls and automated crewmen, controlling a submarine has never been easier.
- Enhanced sound and 3D graphics engine – 3D Objects (over 250), from Russian trawlers to France’s Mirage fighters – plus exacting sound modes pull you in like never before. You won’t just hear the torpedos, you will feel them.
Be the first to review “Naval Combat Pack”